Monday, April 27, 2009

Pink and Blue, and Eyelashes.


Just doing a quick post because I've been meaning to post this for ages, but never really got around to it, so it's not so much a FOTD, as here's some pics of my favourite eyelashes ever.

More than a little drag queen like, these eyelashes from Make Up For Ever are amazing. Fiddly, and an absolute bitch to put on, but so pretty! They're huge, and dramatic, and I love them. Not exactly something you'd wear walking down to the shops of a morning, but amazing none the less.


Don't know why it's so dark...


Other than that, I used:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Barry M Dazzle Dust #85
  • Barry M Dazzle Dust #20 & #78 mixed together
  • I used a blue eyeliner, but I can't remember which one it is
  • And Ylure Vivid lashes on my bottom rims.

That's it really.

On another note, Illamasqua launched in Brown Thomas today. Very excited about this :)

No comments: